StunT & Martial arts Reel
Stunt Performer and Fight Choreographer
I started training martial arts at the age of 8 and while I have changed styles throughout my life I never stopped training. To go along with the martial arts growing up I also played every school sport I could and for fun I would go mountain biking, snowboarding, rollerblading, and longboarding.
For a brief time in college I was in Air Force ROTC and while military life wasn’t for me I did pick up some good training from the program. Instead I switched over to a degree in Electrical Engineering and a minor in Theatre. During my attendance at the theatre I received training in stage fighting, choreography and some gymnastics.
Since college I have been training and practicing martial arts almost daily. I have competed in three cage matches, six grappling tournaments, and one kickboxing match. I've performed stunts and choreographed numerous fights for local films and look forward to bringing my motorcycle into more upcoming projects.
RECENT PROJECTS (Selected)
- Tomb Invader - Fight Choreography
- Earthtastrophe - Firearms, motorcycle, and Stunts
- The Partitioned - Firearms, stunts & fight choreography
- The Stones We Throw - Stunts & Fight choreography
- Anomaly - Stunts & fight choreography
- Hungry Ghost - Stunts & fight choreography
- Traveler - Swat/Military & Firearms
- Martial arts (Kali- Stick and knife fighting, Panatukan - Filipino boxing, Muay Thai, Tae Kwon Do, Ju Jitsu, Catch wrestling, Boxing, Silat)
- High Falls
- Mountain Biking
- Motorcycle & dirt bike riding
- Football, Baseball, Ice skating, Sprinting